Beautiful fully double blooms which are a warm blend of pink and creme, in a modern fashioned style. Sensational fruity perfume.
Sold by the bunch of 10 stems.
Care and Handling
- Rose stems should be cut and re hydrated upon receipt and the farm sleeve and protective cardboard insert should be left on for the first 4 hours of hydration.
- All buckets, vases and tools used to cut and re hydrate roses must be clean and bacteria free. Professional cleaning agents are available from major floral preservative manufacturers such as Chrysal and Floralife and are preferred over the traditional method of cleaning with bleach.
- Roses should be hydrated using cool or room temperature water (10 to 20 degrees C) and, when using a proper floral preservative, can be hydrated in the cooler.
- It is essential to use water treated with the recommended dose of floral preservative. Using the improper dose of preservative can be ineffective and actually may damage your roses. These solutions adjust normal tap water to the proper PH level (3.7 to 4.3), reduce bacteria build up, provide essential nutrients to the flowers and significantly increase the uptake of water to the bloom. It is also beneficial to use a hydration pre treatment solution such as “Quickdip” to reduce chances of stem blockage. In other words, proper treatment of your roses makes them perform better and last longer!
- New and Improved floral preservatives made specifically for Roses are now available from both Floralife and Chrysal and tests have proven that they make roses last longer.
- Maintaining proper temperatures and humidity in your cooler is also critical to extending vase life of your roses. Florists should use a “low velocity” or “gravity coil” type refrigeration unit and rose should be stored at 2 to 3 degrees Celsius with a humidity level of 90%.
If the same flowers were not available, we will provide options with something similar and of the same value. All flowers are natural, hence there might be slight differences in terms of colors, size, and shape.